Indiana Dreams Softball is one of the top College Prep Softball programs in the Midwest. The organization has been instrumental in helping numerous girls play softball at the collegiate level. Indiana Dreams Softball strives to maintain a very high level of play while instructing and helping our athletes grow. We expect the most from our athletes on the field and in the classroom.
Please use the following instructions when washing jerseys and pants because they have proven to work very well over the past few years.
1. Scotch Guard jerseys and pants before wearing
2. Spot treat all stains using Fels-Naptha (bar soap for laundry). You can find it at Wal-Mart and Meijer.
3. TURN JERSEYS INSIDE OUT then machine wash in COLD WATER using normal TIDE LIQUID DETERGENT.
4. DO NOT USE HOT WATER or ANY OTHER BRAND OF DETERGENT. DO NOT USE color safe bleaches.
(ALL detergent will make colors on the patches run.)
5. AIR DRY jerseys and pants on a hanger, NEVER DRY JERSEYS IN A MACHINE.
6. DO NOT allow hotels to wash uniforms for you. (They use very harsh detergents that are harmful to embroidery and tackle twill.)
Indiana Dreams 05 Poeck Headed to Huntington Beach
Too cold for a double dip?
Is the Big Dipper out tonight?